Wireless Building Door Phone
The FW6306D is a GSM wireless intercom
access system designed to work with gates,
barriers and entrance doors. Utilising the
GSM network, we are able to greatly reduce
any cabling between the entrance and the
property. Calls are received on standard phone
lines or mobile phones.
- Braille keypad and Voice Guide for the blind
- Up to 512 user numbers
- Up to 3 phone numbers per user
- Up to 3 administrator phone numbers
- Signal insensitivity: better than -108dBm
Power and Temperature
- Working voltage: 12V-15V DC
- Working current: <130mA (Standby)
- Working temperature: 14º~122º F / -10°~50° C
Check out other Maple Armor products
The FW106 FireWatcher® panel is an addressable fire alarm control panel designed for small to medium scale facilities. It is ideally suited for both new and retrofit commercial, institutional, and industrial fire detection and notification applications.
The FW562 is a photoelectric duct smoke detector without a relay designed to provide early detection of smoke and / or the presence of combustion products in the ventilation system.
The FW722 (English) and FW722C (English/French) addressable manual stations are UL listed devices, according to UL 38 and ULC-S528 for Fire Protective Signaling Systems, for indoor use.