Wireless Building Door Phone
- Braille keypad and Voice Guide for the blind
- Smart Phone App Control
- Up to 3 phone numbers per user
- Up to 3 administrator phone numbers
- Easy installation – No wiring required
- Unlocking by password, phone, SMS, and swiping card
- Max: 512 Apartments
- Min: 50 Apartments
- UMTS/HSDPA: Quad-band, 850/900/1900/2100MHz.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Quad band, 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- Signal insensitivity is better than -108dBm
- Operating voltage: 12V-15V DC
- Operating current: <130mA (Standby)
- Operating temperature: 14º~122º F / -10°~50° C
- Production Dimension (L x W x H): 340 x 135 x 40 mm
Check out other Maple Armor products
The FW106 FireWatcher® panel is an addressable fire alarm control panel designed for small to medium scale facilities. It is ideally suited for both new and retrofit commercial, institutional, and industrial fire detection and notification applications.
The FW562 is a photoelectric duct smoke detector without a relay designed to provide early detection of smoke and / or the presence of combustion products in the ventilation system.
The FW722 (English) and FW722C (English/French) addressable manual stations are UL listed devices, according to UL 38 and ULC-S528 for Fire Protective Signaling Systems, for indoor use.