Addressable Duct Detector
Photoelectric Smoke Detector
- Voltage Range: 17.6 to 28VDC
- Compatible with Maple Armor’s control panel model FW106, FW106C, FW106S, FW106SC.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 93% RH
- Mounting Location: Side and Top
Check out other Maple Armor products
It responds quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires. Thanks to its Microcontroller Unit (MCU), Maple Armor heat detector makes a complete comprehensive self-diagnostic test and result analysis.
The FW129 LED Annunciator is used to display zone events from the fire alarm control panel. The FW129 comes with a lockable glass door. A sliding paper strip is used to show zone messages.