Fire Alarm Control Panel
The FW106 is an addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel designed for small to medium scale facilities. It is ideally suited for both new and retrofit commercial, institutional, and industrial fire detection and notification applications.
Addressable Fire Alarm Panel
It is a state-of-the-art addressable fire control system that meets the requirements of UL864 10th edition, and ULC-S527. It can support 4 Addressable Loop Units, for a maximum of 1008 addressable devices/points, with 4 Notification Appliance Circuits and 5 form C dry relay contacts.
Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel designed for small or medium scale facilities.
UL/ULC listed according to UL 864 10th Edition and ULC‐S527 3rd Edition requirements.
Supports 4 Addressable Loop Units and 1008 addressable devices/points.
- Ideally suited for both new and retrofit commercial, institutional, and industrial fire detection and notification applications.
- Supports 4 to 10 Notification Appliance Circuits and 5 form C dry relay contacts
- Supports a network of 109 remote panels and annunciators
- Includes a 7” color LCD display with 800×400 resolution, 6 auxiliary function keys and 9 LED indicators making it a highly intuitive firm-alarm user interface
- PAS (positive alarm sequence)
- Two-stage Alarm (ULC)
- Alarm verification
- Silence Inhibitor
- Trouble/Supervisory Resound
- Simultaneous display of active events on large LCD
- Fully programmable from the front panel
Datasheet and Installation Manuals
Case Studies / Projects
Phone: +1 (514) 631-3131
Phone: +1 (844) 988-8866
Check out other Maple Armor products
Addressable Horn/Strobe - FW963
Mini-Input Module - FW811M
The Mini input module FW811M monitors a single dry contact and is a UL/ULC listed device according to UL864 and ULC-S527 for fire protective signaling systems for indoor use.